Sales Executive Trainee
- Conducting prospecting activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists.
- Building and cultivating customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow up qualification in order to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Performing initial needs assessment and identifying prospects pain points to determine how our solutions could address those needs.
- Developing and increasing industry/product knowledge and acumen to position our value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
- Actively participating in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximise prospect meetings for the Sales team.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas What you can bring to our company.
- 0-1 years of experience.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening).
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- And a handful of curiosity and passion.
Program Flow Chart
- 1 st Month – Detailed product training.
- 2 nd to 6 th month – On job training with aggressive targets of market research, Lead Generation, reaching out to prospective CXOs and generating demos.
- After 6 th Month – On job conversion to full time in Sales function based on performance, wherein, you will be doing end to end sales and have revenue target quotas.
Why Should You Apply?
- Accelerated Growth & Rewards
- Easily approachable management
- Located in a peaceful modern village
- If this role sounds like you, then apply with us! You have plenty of room for growth with us.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org , we will get in touch with you within a week time.